Etransfer Withdrawal Cancelled

I’ve ran into a problem of accidentally having my Etransfer withdrawal cancelled. After getting my etransfer email sent, I did not receive a secret message and I wrongly thought the message was my reference number. After incorrectly entering it too many times it led to my withdrawal being cancelled.

I have spoken to agents on two seperate occasions with no progress gained on getting them to resend the etransfer as I have not received my funds due to it being cancelled. Clearly they can look and see if the etransfer was accepted or cancelled.

Is there any resolution to getting my funds sent again or having the funds sent back to my account?

Hi,

As you were advised, this has been escalated for you to be reviewed, update will be sent once we have it.

I have the same issue happening and, I’m not getting very much back from emailing bodog for help

Your withdrawal shows as completed on Nov 07/2022 11:25:39 AM EST

Hey man, I would suggest contacting an agent using live chat and make sure you clearly explain that you did receive the email for the transfer but entered in the wrong code leading it to be cancelled.

I had to talk to a couple agents but if you keep making a fuss about it someone will look in deep enough to realize.

Hope you find a resolution.

1 Like

No it wasn’t. it was sent to me and I did receive the e-transfer, but I got the password wrong leading it to be sent back .

We are seeing the transaction as completed on this end.
If it hasn’t been received then please email financialservices@bodog.eu
Include a running bank statement and they can check it for you.

I had the same issue and ive talked to many agents and no one knows how to help me

Hi @huz_123,

Your issue has been already escalated and respective team will provide a resolution once available.