Having issues with Withdrawals

Hello, I am trying to make a withdrawal but I am not getting the code sent to my phone to confirm. I have checked the phone number and it is correct, but it is not sending. Does this have something to do with the power outage that happened with Rogers?

Thanks

After checking your account we can see that the sms you requested was sent from our system on several occasions.
Please let us know if you are still having issues with this.
But I would recommend you restart your device and try again

Thanks for the response. Ive tried again and my phone is not receiving the code. Is there a different way to confirm it? Ive tried restarting and Ive tried checking all the spam folders. This hasn’t happened to me before.

Unfortunately not, it would need to be done by SMS.
I’m seeing the code was sent out twice at around 6.05 ET

yes I am receiving everything else on my phone. Ill double check but it would make me suspect its from your end, Ill try to figure it out

As suggested, restart the device.
Make sure you check any spam box.
All looks ok from this end, and I’m unaware of any other reports at this time.

Hmmm I’m having no other issues and I’ve already restarted the device as mentioned. Someone else just said they were having the same problem.
Anyways Ill phone in if I cant get it to work.

1 Like

This has just actually been reported, and is being checked on now.

I am now having the same issue with trying to make a withdraw. Never have had an issue before until this week.

Welcome to the Forum, can you clarify what the issue is?

The issue I am having is the same as the gentleman above. Not receiving the sms message to my phone for withdrawal verification. I have been in multiple chats with bodog staff to try and rectify the situation. No help as of today

Hi @Craig123,

We will DM you now.

Im getting codes now, but my account has been disabled??

your account was blocked due to too many failed code entries, I’ve unblocked it now, but please wait 30 minutes before requesting a new code. It is possible that you are currently receiving older, expired codes which will fail. If you request a new one in 30 minutes and enter that, you should be good to go.

Ok, I will wait. Thank you. At least I am receiving codes now

1 Like

Back to no sms codes not being sent

Having the same issue for several months now.

Unable to complete any withdrawals because account “needs to be verified by SMS code.” But when I try to request SMS code, nothing comes to my phone.

Clearly, other users are experiencing the same issue so unless Bodog addresses this issue, I recommend that customers should not deposit any funds into this website at this time because you may not be able to get them out.

These would seem to be isolated issues, we are not aware of any issues on the site right now regarding the sms.

Still having issues trying to receive sms codes for withdrawals? Have talked to someone in the chat feature. No luck. Someone help please??

It would seem that the number is not yet verified, we can see that the sms were sent out to you regarding this, can you advise if you are still not receiving them?