Non Deposit Bonus Request

This question is for players (not moderators) to answer:

Has anyone else been blacklisted in the last couple of weeks from any non-deposit bonuses?

I used to get non-deposit bonuses between deposits and losses via chat. It used to be 1 or 2, then dropped to 1 after the December 2021 outage, and now has been 0 all of July.

For most of 2022, it has seemed impossible for me to win on slots–nothing at all like pre-2022 when I would regularly see wins and random jackpots while playing a lot. I have way more deposits and losses in July than usual, and chat hasn’t given a single non-deposit bonuses between my recent deposits (double digits) and losses (a couple or few thousand dollars).

After many useless chat sessions following losses, I finally called today and the representative was like a broken record saying he understood my concern but then had no answers whatsoever. All he would say was that my account wasn’t eligible based on “factors.” Well, what factors would be relevant other than my wins vs losses and deposits vs withdrawals?

5 Likes

Deposits, withdrawals, available bonuses, bonuses already redeemed previously; these all factor into the decision

We would review your activity from the last couple of months too

I would say the changes for the worse started before 2021. Back in 2020 when they changed the old cashback program and started giving out the “another little gift”. Extremely inconsistent compared to the old program

2 Likes

New bonus system is a disgrace. Notice moderators have added activity to a “couple of months” :joy: now
They put whatever spin now so the player no matter how loyal gets as little as possible.

3 Likes

Read on sports book review that it’s news owners and they could care less about their customers. Could that be true?

2 Likes

There are no new owners.

That makes it look worse then.

1 Like

$6.05 “another little gift”, that’s an all-time low, more proof what they’ve turned into. They did it smart though, made sure they gave it today, so it would wipe out a $1800+ deposit to $0 withdrawl ratio for the next time. That’s the 3 day ratio, 7 day ratio has me down about $500, which is good enough for a $6 bonus. Unbeliveable, and your customer service agents won’t give anything. Wow.

2 Likes

From the time of your last little gift the difference between deposits and withdrawals is about $100 not the $500 or $1800 you mentioned

Curious what my difference is since my last “another little gift”.

I’ll send you a PM with the details

Always some type of spin, and to cover yourselves, you personally have said on this form before that “the parameters are frequently changing for this type of reward”.

They’ve always been added randomly but the amount of points received would still always be relevant based on deposits minus withdrawals since the last time you got one

It just doesn’t seem like it’s random at all. When it first started it would always been the same day at the same time every 2 weeks I believe it was. Then it became the same time every month. Eventually it just disappeared for me for nearly a year now

2 Likes

Ok, noted.
Thanks for clarification.

I noticed a big change in bodog the last month or so …after depositing thousands every month and thousands in the last 31 days I keep getting told by chat agents that I don’t have free bonuses available , very unusual considering they used to give you a free bonus to help cut your losses in the past…bodog is really looking cheap these days …I hope things change or Ill be leaving bodog for good!!

3 Likes

Other than “Another little gift” (which is a small percentage of recent losses as cashback), I haven’t had a non-deposit bonus in weeks. They’ve completely stopping granting them for my account as of late June/early July.

1 Like

When I ask (in vain) for a non-deposit bonus now, it’s funny that the chat agents are still like, “Thank you for verifying your account! Please hold while I review your account! :blush:” Then they watch a quick YouTube video or whatever before coming back 2 minutes later to essentially say, “At this time, despite depositing and losing thousands of dollars recently, and those being the only factors that should be relevant to your request, you are not eligible for a non-deposit bonus at this time. However, I can add a deposit match bonus so you can continue losing like the peasant you are! :blush:

They know damn well they aren’t allowed to issue non-deposit bonuses anymore, but they still pretend to go through the motions.

1 Like

This is simply not true.
Agents are allowed to issue non deposit bonuses.
Nothing has changed with procedure, it has always been the same, but agents are now being asked to perform checks according to that procedure.