Not getting SMS code for withdrawl

Not getting the SMS code, tried many times. Made a withdrawl last Wednesday no problem. I am with Rogers, and pretty sure they are back to normal. I cleared the browser, and I am receiving all other messages. Is there an issue?

2 Likes

I am seeing the sms was sent.
We did however receive several reports from players yesterday who were not receiving them.
This was escalated.
I did also receive confirmation from a player that he had signed out of his account, signed back in and it worked ok.
I will add your account to the ticket to be checked though.

2 Likes

Please do.
Thanks, and hopefully it will work later.

2 Likes

I’m unable to receive the sms to verify and complete my withdrawal. It was working last week but this week I’m not able to receive any sms code. Please fix this issue or help me initiate withdrawal without having to go receive sms

@KennyRogers welcome to the forum, I will add your name to the ticket, however we think at this time this may be down to the phone company, as we are unable to see any issues on our side.

3 Likes

Can you please provide the name of your phone provider?

@Gman_123 also you too please?

1 Like

Rogers is the company I am with.

2 Likes

I have a feeling this may be the issue, but I will pass the info on, thanks for the response.

2 Likes

@Paul Rogers was down but its back up now. issue is still there. im not able to receive any sms, cannot withdraw now live chat is not working. Im with rogers as well

I will pass this information over, but from what I am hearing it seems that the players with issues are all on rogers. As soon as I hear any updates I will swing back and let you know.

2 Likes

Not getting the SMS messages either

1 Like

Hi @Eds_123 welcome to the Forum, are you also with rogers?

1 Like

Yes I am with Rogers. However, my text messaging service has been back since Saturday as I am receiving regular text messages.

3 Likes

Thanks for the response, we have added this information to the ticket.

1 Like

I am having the same challenge. Have triggered the SMS but nothing to my cell. Feels like a remnant of the Rogers shutdown issue. Will keep trying.

1 Like

I am getting texts from within my provinces area code from Rogers. I tried coinbase, but can’t receive their code either. Obviously Rogers still have some major issues.

2 Likes

I turned my phone off and on and tried a small transaction from coinbase and that worked.

I’ve triggered a Bodog withdrawal, not for a lot of money, but no SMS coming through. Will check/try again soon.

Oh Rogers…

Is there any resolution to this issue that is still going on?

just worked for me Gman. Hope it does for you. Turned my phone off and on and re-logged in to the site. Worked now! Good luck to you!

3 Likes

It worked. Thanks :grin::grin:

3 Likes