Not receiving SMS messages

I am suddenly not receiving any SMS text messages when trying to make a withdraw. Even when I try to make a profile change I don’t receive the text either. I am still able to receive texts from friends with no issues and have restarted phone several times. I contacted support and they said someone would get back to me later… Anyone else having this problem??

1 Like

Same here….I am not receiving any sms code… been trying for few hours now…

Apologies for the late reply on this. Is this still currently happening? We did have a few intermittent issues a few days ago but this has been resolved.

I am not receiving any sms code. I have been trying all day with no success.

Apologies for a delayed response on this. Is this still an issue?

Yes, it’s still an issue.

1 Like

1 - My account phone number was verified before with this SAME NUMBER.
2 - I called last week to mention that I stopped getting text messages when I was trying to do a withdrawal.
3 - A Customer Agent removed something that’s why it’s now asking to reverified my number.
4 - I am an IT professional, so I know these method being recommended is BS.
5 - I cleared the browser cache, log out, restart the laptop, logged in back and still not getting any SMS messages, so please don’t recommend these AGAIN.
6 - I need some PROPER ANSWER once and for all because this has been happening for over a WEEK now.

We have updated your number to see if this helps, but we are seeing that the sms is being sent to you.
Can you please try it again.

I did all of these again and NOTHING still works. “I cleared the browser cache, log out, restart the laptop, logged in back and still not getting any SMS messages”

Please keep in mind that i am able to get messages from everyone else.

Can you try the following:

1. Make sure that the latest software updates are present on the phone, and that there are no applications interfering or filtering incoming SMS messages.
  2. Restart the device to force it to reconnect to the local base station.
  3. Re-test message delivery to check if the problem persists.
  4. Re-test message delivery using another device.

If this doesn’t work and not on an Iphone you should also be able to check blocked messages on your phone to ensure it isn’t going there.

I can confirm that I’ve done the above requirement. No SMS codes up to now from Bodog. I can get messages from everyone else.

Is there a specific number that Bodog messages from?

I think I’ve got it resolved. I put my sim card into my wife’s phone, and it worked. I check my phone, and I might have blocked the 732873 number that sends the messages.

1 Like

Let us know if there’s any issues going forward! Glad to hear you sorted it out.