Vip bonus not received

Still haven’t received my monday vip bonus, customer service wont help.

Welcome to the Forum. Can you advise what it normally looks like? We don’t see any bonuses that seem to be advertised that are missing on the account.

Hi there it always looks like this, i get every week you can check and see i usenit every week

Unfortunately that offer is discretionary and generally on a limited life cycle. It isn’t something that is guaranteed or even generally permanent. You can always be picked up again but if not receiving any email this week it’s likely that you simply went through the entire lifecycle of the program.

Okay but when i log in to my account it is still one of my advertised banners. So therefor i should still be getting no?

I wasn’t even aware this was bannered to players to be honest. I’ll escalate then and we’ll eventually Pm you the results. This may take 24-48 hours though unfortunately.

It’s not a good look. Any explanation I get whether it be from a moderator or agent must be taken with a grain of salt. No point conversing anymore, I’ve started to let my deposits or lack thereof do the talking. The life cylcle of non-deposit bonuses and another little gift must have run it’s life course too for some or if not most. Does it have anything to do with the current price of bitcoin, one frequent poster on here definitely think it does.

1 Like

This is escalated now, this will probably receive a response tomorrow so you can reach out and we’ll hopefully have an update in the afternoon.

Yes just an fyi that on some random weeks it doesnt get added and all i have to do is contact via chat or phone to get it added but this time i keep getting told i cant get it even though its telling i get it every single monday and the bdog guarantee specifically says i have to be notified of any bonus program changes within 7 days which i certainly was not. So thank you for investigating and i will await your reply. I want to deposit tonight though is there any bonus you can offer in the meantime?

Hi hello is there any update?

Sorry for the late reply, there is still no update as of now.

Just to come back to this apparently there was an account message or email sent the 19th clarifying that the player wasn’t eligible for this.

More and more VIP ive come less and less i receive its kinda crazy want to still soend my large amounts but it totaly has ruined expeiece even knowing inwon small amount last month of like 3000 i proably last 3 month’s lost 17000 lol no bonus for you even if host VIP black member for yearssssss.

Im also a very unsatisfied VIP member. I can attest to horrible customer service and comps to VIP members. Its as if we get less than when we were normal members.

2 Likes

You are 100% correct on that statement.

this company has only survived on Bitcoin and it will be the doom of it as well.