Withdrawal not working

I’ve been trying to withdraw money using the interac e-transfer or direct bank transfer but, when they say there sending me a sms verification code it doesn’t happen. When i press resend code it says something went wrong. I emailed them about this problem yet no one has replied yet. Getting frustrated and just wanna use another betting site. Anyone else having trouble withdrawing using these methods?

1 Like

@juicymakdaddy I’m sorry about that. Can you retry now and let us know.

1 Like

Thank you, it has been withdrawn. Now it’s just in pending review. I’ll let you guys know if there are any further issues

1 Like

I requested withdrawal through e transfer this morning around 930-10 am and I’m still waiting for the review to go through… This is supposed to take 15 minutes as advertised. Any one else having the same problem or had the same problem.

@KingMourcel The withdrawal request itself will always take about 24 hours for review. You may be refencing the timeframe after approval.

Thank you for replying and resolving the issue

Kind Regards,

Jason

1 Like

@Matty smh I hope I get it soon can it be reviewed sooner in some instances?

@KingMourcel I’ll have a look and send you a PM with a possible ETA

Thank you very much matty

1 Like

I have requested a withdrawal through interac etransfer and when i go to deposite the funds i get an error message and the money will not go into my account. Contacted bodog through chat and they are not helpful at all.

Hi @ParTime13,

Welcome to Bodog Forum — thanks for contributing!

I’m checking on this for you, will provide the update via PM.

Hi there,

my withdrawal by bank transfer was processed on October 8th. I have still not received it. I was under the impression it was 5 business days.

@Bpayners Yes it should’ve been received by now. We’ll send you a PM for more information

I have had a lot of issues withdrawing and just had my withdrawal cancelled after waiting over a week. I did not cancel this so I am confused. I have requested another withdrawal but am losing hope !!! please help

@ryan_731 We’ve sent you an email in the past for it. We won’t be able to send the withdrawal to a PO box. You’ll have to update your address on file prior to the withdrawal being able to be approved.