Etransfer did not deposit

I understand your frustration but there is nothing further that we can do here until we have an update.

You telling me you can’t speak to the payment team??

They are an internal team but I can suggest reaching out to your hosted team for anything further on it

Ok k will try that again thanks

Can I please get my money back, please. I can’t wait any longer. It’s been 8 days for etransfer it’s a freaking joke!!! Money NOW!!! Don’t give me the same god damn answer I want to know in DETAIL what the EXACT STATUS is on MY MONEY!!!

Can I please get my money back, please. I can’t wait any longer. It’s been 8 days for etransfer it’s a freaking joke!!! Money NOW!!! Don’t give me the same god damn answer I want to know in DETAIL what the EXACT STATUS is on MY MONEY!!!

This is being replied to via PM.

Hi OP,

I currently share your frustration. I sent money on Thursday last week and didn’t get anything back yet. They’re saying the transfer didn’t go through but it clearly went on my end and I have the receipts to prove it.

What is going on with their payment team? I’ve never had this much problems depositing to a sports booking site in my entire life. Absolutely outraged by this.

Your transaction is still under review, you will be contacted once there are any updates.