Etransfer did not deposit

2 transfers today and both transferred from my bank account but have not deposited into my bodog account. Now it is saying I’ve reached my limit for pending transactions. Please assist

1 Like

I will send a PM regarding this.

Same issue. Came out of my bank account but nothing was deposited on here. This transaction was a few minutes ago. Please advise.

We’ll check and send you a PM

Thank you. Should see a recent transaction come up.

1 Like

Same problem, but I realised that I must confirm the deposit back on the bodog site as the last step. It took me a few try if cancelling and resending, after the 3rd attempt to deposit by interac e-transfer, the option is no longer available. Can you please correct or reset this for me so that I may be able to try again. Thank you kindly.

@JC1956 I’m seeing nothing pending this end at the moment.

I made etransfer last Friday which was sent and bodog still hasn’t given me my money which is ridiculous.
All I get is it’s been escalated and please be patient no real response or proper time frame it’s a complete joke. Then they give me a measly 50 credit for compensation for taking my $1000, absolutely insane

It has been escalated and is still being looked into.
We do apologize for the delay, and you will be informed when the situation has been resolved.

Thanks but you are just saying what I Was complaining about. LoL - I just want my money it does not take five days for your payment team to sort out. I need the funds this morning.

I appreciate this, but there isn’t much we can do unfortunately. It was already escalated to the payments team. I have checked on the ticket and it is under review.

Is there anyway you can get them to rush it as I have been waiting long past the 24-48 hours they told me last Friday - I can contact them myself if that will get my money? Thanks

Unfortunately there is nothing further we can do to speed up the process right now

That’s a little frustrating. Can’t you speak to the payment team and tell them to make it top priority due to the five day delay? Thanks as I would like my money this morning please. Appreciate the help!!

This was requested by CS already.
The ticket however is still showing as under review.

Thanks- does it just show under review and then change to complete once they give me my money back?

Yes, pretty much. They will likely be waiting for a payment provider to check their end.

Ok thanks. My bank has sent it to bodog last week all they have to do is accept the transfer it seems which is a one minute fix. There is no payment provider to verify anything I believe .

I really don’t know what the actual issue is with it I’m afraid so I’m not really able to shed much light on it for you unfortunately. I’m sure however there is some sort of issue or error or it would have been fixed by now.

Ok well I am really hoping I get my money back this morning thanks.

1 Like