Guess the Player - (Black and White Edition)

Have you missed us?

On this week’s Edition of “Guess the Player” we have a slight update on our rules.

You will be provided with a single hint to kickstart your guessing journey. However; you’re allowed only one guess but the correct spelling and full name must be provided.

Remember, exceeding this limit will result in the forfeiture of your chance to win.

The 1st correct answer will automatically receive a $50.00 bonus, all other correct answers will be placed in the draw. The Draw Winner will receive a bonus of $50.00 and the post will be closed on Thursday at 10:30p EST, good luck.

Hint: 16 year professional career
Second Hint: MLB

2 Likes

Peyton Manning Jeanne Dowdell

Eli Manning “Elisha Nelson Manning”

Elisha Nelson Manning AKA Eli Manning

Elisha Nelson Manning

John Elway 16 year nfl career

Elisha Nelson Manning

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

This topic was automatically closed after 35 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey Guys, I’ve extended the time for this episode since no one has guessed correctly.

**I chose BRETT FAVRE he played 16 seasons for the NFL

Second guesses are allowed. Please see second hint.

How about Joey Votto

I did not see the hint til now, my real second response is Cal Ripken Junior

My guess is Mark David McGwire

Mark David McGwire played 16 seasons

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Sadly, no one was able to correctly guess the player in this episode. As such, we will start with a new episode.