Phone number update

I am having the same problem. Need to change my phone number and continue to get directed to live chat where it states no one is available. Can you PM me to start a chat please.

Unfortunately we cannot start a live chat on our end here. Please continue to do so through the help section

Okay, well Iā€™m back. Despite being told exactly what to do in my chat session yesterday, and medoing exactly as I was asked, then receiving an email saying my information has been successfully verified, I then received additional emails asking me to verify my information.

When I went to make a withdrawal I was told I must verify my information. It sent me a code to my new phone number that I had to enter, but no code arrived. I clicked the resend code link multiple times and nothing happend. Eventually a code arrived in my text, but when I entered it I was told it was incorrect. I tried to resned another but the link wouldnā€™t click and nothing happened. I entered the code I was sent again, and now I have been locked out. This entire process sucks balls, and I want all the time I have wasted over the last few days put back on my life.

Can somebody please tell me WTF I am supposed to do here?

To the Cody fellow who posted above, that is now currently going through the same process, good luck pal. Youā€™re in for a frustrating few days. Donā€™t give them anymore of your money until the run around ceases and you have the ability to withdraw your cash, because this system appears to be by design with non-functioning chats windows and broken code links to stall the customer until they lose their money back to Bodog before being able to withdraw it.

As from our end, we can see that the phone number is now verified, however, the code entered was wrong. After 3 attempts, the SMS operation will be blocked for 24 hours for security reasons. You may try to enter the new code in 24 hours.

Hey Scott, Believe me itā€™s a good thing you canā€™t connect to the live chat. The Live chat repā€™s are incompetent as they come. Youā€™d think the moderators here weā€™re doing a terrific job, if you ever got a chance to try live chat lol.

1 Like

Iā€™m also having trouble changed my phone number

Please contact live chat to update it for you

Im having the same issue to have lto change my phone numbers i need help

@Pigmaster As per the comment above, please contact CS via live chat.

Im trying to change my phone number in settings to my new number but it asks me to verify by sending code to my old number which i no longer haveā€¦ need to change this to withdrawl funds aswell. Help

Hi @Rich9999,

You would need to contact CS agent via Live Chat to have your phone number updated.

Need help. I went back to playing at bodog and made some winnings that I wanted to withdraw but I need to verify an SMS connected to a number that I no longer have access to that was registered 2 years ago. How do I update to my new number?

Hi, congrats on your winnings!

In order to update your phone number, you would need to contact CS via Live Chat.

Im trying to change my phone number

@Pigmaster kindly reach out to CS via Live Chat in order to change your phone number.

I want to change my phone numberv elated to my account but in order to do so you are sending the verification code to my old phone number that i no longer have, how do i go about changing the number attached to my profile

Hi there, youā€™d need to contact the customer support via chat to update the phone number.

i just recently started betting on bodog again the phone number i have on the file is an old one and i would like to change it. i have contacted customer support via chat countless times and it keeps saying theres no one available i really need some help someone please message me so i can fix this issue.

You will need to speak to CS via chat, we cannot address this via the forum unfortunately

Iā€™m having problem with my phone number n I need to change it but itā€™s asking for a code for my old number