Promotion Usage

Hi,

So I deposited $50 for the " 100% Sports Welcome Bonus up to $400 PLUS 50 Free Spins on Gods of Luxor". I’ve been having lots of fun so far and I was wondering if I could deposit another $350 to max out the $400 welcome bonus again?

You will only be able to use the other available bonuses you have in your account.

You currently have a bonus and another pending.

1 Like

It’s good new customers get these things. Once you have been here a while they will stop.

The offer that the player is referring to is our welcome bonus, which is only eligible for new players. You would’ve received the same offer when you joined the site.

Do feel free to check out our weekly poker contest. This week’s contest has already ended, but you can feel free to participate in next week’s. $50 is up for grabs!

This is an example of the great promotion usage and customer service bodog offers. They admit that I didn’t get the 50$ match deposit or the free spins and offer me 50 free spins on a different game where I had to make another deposit to get. If bodog screws up they won’t make it right and will give you a worse bonus you still have to make a deposit on. Anything on this forum saying they care about customers or have any accountability is a total lie

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that @Birdman10, so the main issue is that no deposit match was added and only 50 FS as a replacement, right?

Yeah. I made a deposit that should have been matched but apparently giving me 50 free 40 cent spins makes up for the 50$ and 20 free spins not being added. It’s not even close to fair. I won like 8$

Then when trying to resole this issue on the chat I was talking to someone who said they would look into and was on the chat for an hour and then without saying anything he just ended the chat. When I started a new chat I was told that I was given the 50 free spins and the issue was resolved. That’s not resolved. That’s just showing how little you care about your customers and showing accountability for mistakes

I did double check on this for you and the marketing team have now closed this as resolved, with the 50 spins being issued as a replacement for the 20 spins you did not receive.

Which just shows the issue. Your site messed up on my deposit bonus in which I should have received 50$ in matches deposit and 20 free spins. These free spins came to a total of 8$. 42$ short of what I should have received yet you guys call it resolved. Thank you for proving my point of the terrible customer service and awful treatment of loyal customers