Sports Bonus Max Wager

Hi,

I’m new to the site and have a question about the 100% sports bonus. I recently took this bonus but placed a bet that was over 50% of my deposit. I was messaged a warning that I am in violation of the player agreement. I’m aware that by accepting a bonus there are conditions however this was an honest mistake.

I’ve spoken to 3 live chat agents and one supervisor who have all said that this is only a warning and that I should not have any issues as long as I do not repeat the same offense which I will not do since I now know the rule. I was wondering if you could confirm that the live chat agents and supervisors were correct that it will not affect any potential withdrawals. Has anyone experienced something similar, please let me know.

The information you received from Customer Service is accurate based on what it shows you were told. Thanks for your patience sorry for the delay.

Thank you Abdul! So if I go to withdraw I will not have an issue due to this warning?

No, you should not have an issue. You will only have an issue if the action that initiated the warning is repeated.

1 Like