Vip hosted club

After 18 million accumulated reward points, i was invitied to “hosted vip club”. There doesnt seem to be any additional advantage to my current experience. Has anyone found any benefit to this club?
My rep told me i would get free play, but only if my account balance was at $0 and my deposits were larger than withdrawals. I will get more personalized bonus offers, and the one she deacribed is the exact same as the weekly offer

Hi @Tonypicksix,

We completely understand your concerns and would like to assist you in any way we can.

Your advantages will include speedier withdrawal times and having someone assigned to aiding you with account inquiries. There are some perks that you will only earn as a result of being hosted. Regarding free play, it appears that you were informed that this would be applied based on your account balance. I hope this provides a basic grasp of your problem.

Yeah the free play will only be issued if my account bakance is $0 and im making deposits, so that is something i hope to not achieve… the only benefit you mention is speedier payouts. I’ve made a withdrawal the past 5 weeks, and this week is the longest I’ve waitied sitting at 17 hours.
Any other awesome benefits I can look forward to grasping?

1 Like

These are basically the rewards you receive, you can reach out to your Host for further clarification. If you need help doing so feel free to reach out.