World wide Gaming Card

Can somebody please tell me what is wrong with this card for depositing. It is a card strictly for that reason. Not letting me use it again.Really starting to get annoyed, the mediator said I can use these.

U guys are just getting worse and worse, this card is especially made for gambling read the fn package. Paul the moderator said as long as its international I should be ok. Now I spent 50.00 and the card is useless. Why the hell is this not being accepted. Give me a good reason please

Whats a matter, u have no reasonable explanation for this?

Unfortunately the card is being rejected. We cannot guarantee card deposits unfortunately.
More information can be seen here

Yeah its a joke Paul.I asked u straight out before I bought the card and u said to me, shouldnt be a problem. I get it u guys are just being dicks. Nothing new with this site my fault should be used to it.

It generally isn’t a problem, but it is still not something we can guarantee, which is why typically we don’t really recommend using cards, due to restrictions on them.

They want you to use bitcoin @robboo22

Yeah I know, but I dont want to, they dont get it just being difficult like usual

1 Like