“another little gift”

Lack of consistency with the “another little gift” promotion. I was receiving additional bet points credited once a week on Saturday, based on what I lost previous 7 days, I lost a fair bit the prior week and then received nothing, which was quite frustrating, customer service keeps telling me they aren’t guaranteed which is kind of a BS answer as it’s based on your activity. They wouldn’t even escalate it to the promotions team, who are the ones who review accounts and make relevant credits.

1 Like

I will PM you regarding this.

I would like to know as well if possible. I havent received those since August 6th and have lost quite alot. Thanks

I agree this promotion is quite disappointing. This “little gift” system was to replace their old rewards system they cancelled last year. It is inconsistent and even though I am at the Elite 94 level it is no better. I’m actually quite disappointed that Bodog seems to have dropped off with promotions in general. I achieved the top level and hardly received any offers.

1 Like

@a213131 I have sent a memo to the hosts for you.

@Cwitzel1 I have also memo’d the hosts regarding your points.

Thank you sir. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

I agree with this too, was told the same. First told withdrawls outnumber deposits by quite a bit over a 18 day period, day period seemed a bit strange. But then, took a bath and lost quite a bit, and haven’t received anything, quite disappointing.

@Gman_123 I see you got a gift on August 31st

$22, pales to what I have been receiving in gifts if you look at the records, and look at my deposits and withdrawls the past 31 days to see my activity. First 'another little gift" I have got in about a month.

1 Like

I sent you a PM with more information. Hopefully it helps

It’s now been a full 14 days since my last gift. In that time period, I’ve lost $1150. I would’ve manually received bet points worth about $200, it’s a real shame because I’m not going to use my account anymore.

Note that points are never guaranteed weekly but with that said; once a point drop would get credited to your account; all of your activity from the last time you got one would be considered.

So it isn’t like a deposit from 10 days ago is thrown out the window in a sense.

Hey Matty. Who do I contact to receive “another little gift”?

@Richie They get added at random by the marketing team.

Thanks Paul. Is it possible for you to look into it for me or potentially message a host to see if anything is available?

@richie I will PM you

Has anyone received this in the last while?..don’t think I’ve seen one in over a month.

Is anything happening with these little gifts? Still haven’t received anything or heard anything In well over a month now. The old reward system was so much better.

@braves112299 It’s designed to be a random reward, which is why they can come at anytime.