“another little gift”

Doubt very much it has anything to do with being random. I haven’t seen one in over 2 months. Win or lose, nothing. Rewards and perks have fallen by the waist side. I get emails that a vip offer is waiting, I check and nothing is there. Has happened on multiple occasions. What are the perks of BLACK level, I don’t see it. Racebook wagers max out 4% rebate, checked another site yesterday, has 10% promo, after that 8%.

@Gman_123 I understand your concerns, but yes, it is a random programme and it’s designed to be that way. I did check your account though and since last issuance your withdrawals outweigh your deposits, and although we don’t know the exact criteria for the points drops, I think it would be safe to assume that you wouldn’t be eligible at this time, as it is almost like a give back on losses programme.

That’s my point. Don’t say it’s “random”, if your withdrawls outweigh your deposits you won’t receive one. You guys have given me examples of my wagering activity in the past for “16” days and “28” days to justify not receiving anything.

It would be random should you be eligible I guess. What I was trying to say is there are no set times or dates when it’s issued, but I would assume you wouldn’t be eligible if your withdrawals are higher than deposits.

Just curious if this program is still active? Been a couple months since the last one I had received

It is still possible to get one one.

Promotions team did step up with the website debacle last week, costly time to be down. It needs to continue though, Bodog have taken many promotions/offers/ bonus points away from me and many clients the past few months. From my wagering activity the past 31 days there is no excuse they could possibly provide for me not getting ‘another little gift’ or offers. See where it goes, but I think a lot us learned during the prolonged shut down last week that their are other books out there that would welcome our business. Happy Holidays.

It’s been quite sometime since I’ve received one of these. Is it still active or am I just not eligible for some reason?

It is still active but issued randomly to accounts.

Thanks @Matty it just seems like at first it was one or two times a month I would receive this. Now I haven’t received one for quite a few months

1 Like

@Matty so just to clarify, you mean that only the issuing of the “another little gift” is random correct. There is still a system in place to determine if someone is eligible and there is different factors in place (ie. withdrawals/deposits) similar to the old cashback system?

1 Like

@Frizzlefry Exactly. The only thing is that the previous cashback system had definitive values. this promotion is always changing in regards to its values and how often one may get a drop

Thanks for the clarification @Matty Not sure why this was promoted as new and improved when it was implemented. It’s essentially the same thing except it’s less player friendly. The old cashback we atleast knew what to expect and when.

I totally understand. Just like slots

1 Like

Slots never put out during the day.

Have got a couple drops the past couple months, one was pretty good. Assuming main basis is still on deposits and withdrawls. Hesitant to make another deposit and waiting to see if another drop falls, based on most recent activity. In the past, no worries. Now, who knows. Variables “always changing” they say, as is the weather now that winter is over, maybe a good time to visit the OTB more and spend less time playing at home with covid dwindling as well.

@Gman_123 have you received any of these since this last post? It’s been nearly a year since I last received one

Actually have gotten a couple since that post. Got a decent one after going on a bit of a losing slide, the other was just ok.

I stopped betting with Bodog after they stopped issuing me “another little gift” - haven’t played there in almost a year.

@Gman_123 glad to hear at least somebody is still receiving them. Just odd that people like @nicholasmcmanus and myself have had them dry up with no explanation other than that it’s at a different departments discretion