“another little gift”

It’s frustrating as hell. I’ve had many interactions with moderators and customer service agents over that promo, when it “poof” just stopped. The word “random” was used quite often in explanations I got.

I can’t even remember when I got a gift from the promotion team. I finally decided today I will quit bodog been in this site for over 10 years but this site has gone downhill fast.

1 Like

I was playing one evning super lucky and unlucky you could say over 100k back fourth slme 19k to 2k to 11k to 15 hours and deposits alot and as a host ddint even get my deposits Expediated mayeb a day and i havnt had one random drop and on top asked chat help if i was eleible and since ive put in so much this month spending etc and they said nope even after a night of thousands apon thousands played and ive been black member for over what 8 10 years i love yall here but this speical host program i see no extra difference to be frank but i dotn want to hate to bad you all are great most every time BODOG the best straigt online :+1:

I did have a look at this for you and since the last reward drop your withdrawals are higher than deposits which will make you ineligible unfortunately.

Wow but overall ive depsoitdd hundreds of thousands and technically down so if i just happen to win say 5l only deposited 300$ to start sorry u get no bonues even on special selected customer month but in past that makes zero sense and the first time i will say my fav site just pulled a shady move disappointed sure make host for the month feel special lol…

You will not be eligible for point drops if your withdrawals exceed your deposits unfortunately, these are like a payback on losses.

I say again “host of the month” congrats we will treat you with gifts youve given us loyalty and hundreds of thousnds but if you happen to win ZERO FOR YOU! You see that logic lolol

Certain things are based on losses.

That’s not a response to my questions but sad i had too expose you guys sad day…

So even know im “super special host of mobth” giveb u guys thosunds apon thousands in my net losses overall the minute i win i losedo you not see the issue lol but ill levae it here have a great day!:+1:

1 Like

I gotten absolutely NOTHING since my last points drop and I know for a fact that my deposits exceed my withdrawls.

I did check this for you @Gman_123 and actually your withdrawals are higher than deposits since last issuance, which from what I can see was the 20th July

I stopped betting with Bodog after they stopped crediting me “another little gift” - I did not have more withdrawals than deposits or anything like that

customer service is trained to tell people it is “random” when it 100% is not random

2 Likes

BINGO!!! Exactly right.

Yeah it’s been a year since my last drop and my deposits most definitely outweigh my withdrawals

1 Like

Can you check mine for me please Paul? Maybe tell me why I haven’t received one other than “random”

Unfortunately we don’t have specific details on this as it’s a surprise gift. We do tend to see that if your withdrawals are higher than your deposits since the last issuance it’s definitely something taken into account, but this not being the case doesn’t guarantee you will receive them.

“Random” is a popular word here. Was told that when asking where the deposit “vip offers” have gone to iyesterday. The emails said look for a new offer every Monday. I guess that program is off again. Credibility here has tanked, no point enquiring about anything other than a bet graded wrong. Coincidence that it’s gone in the sewer since the tank of bitcoin?

1 Like

Thanks for the response. If it is a surprise gift then why did it replace the guaranteed cashback and was touted as “new and improved”. It is indeed not improved in the old cashback system