Non Deposit Bonus Request

ya it is beyond frustrating. I just hate how agents never understand requests and do not even know things on their site and give ambiguous answers. Just recently I got to diamond tier and was wondering about the rewards for that if I get reward points or if I get nothing and the agent had no understanding of my concern. Do you know if you get rewards for going up an entire tier? just sucks how poorly trained some live agents can be and all these changes as well but…

2 Likes

Lol I’m 15x Black level and the only thing I get is “Another little gift” once in a blue moon, and that will just be a small percentage of my recent losses. The longer I’m here, the less I get.

1 Like

When are accounts reviewed for non deposits bonus?? I use to get weekly then bi weekly now it’s been over 2 1/2 months??

1 Like

did anyone get another little gift today? it usually is given today but ive got nothing

@mobamba its been nearly a year since my last “another little gift” will be surprised if I ever get one again honestly

Do you know what tier you were when you got the “another little gift”. I got mine for the past 6 weeks in platinum and I now hit diamond and for the first time in awhile I got absolutely nothing

@mobamba I’ve been at black level for quite some time now

1 Like

Ok that’s interesting then

I dont know your T and C’s and dont want to be banned but is it allowed to call out a live agent of yours who actually does not understand English. I have had this happen to me multiple times where they either dont understand the language or just dont read my message and try to resolve it in the fastest way possible not even getting what i wanted done in the first place. I just dont want a ban so let me know lol

Hi @mobamba,

I really am so sorry for your experience and I’d love to look into this further, in case you want any specific interaction to be investigated, just provide me with more details and I’ll check.

However, please consider, that for some of our agents English is not first language, they’re trying their best to assist all the costumers and provide you with the service which satisfies you. :blush:

Hi I am wondering why it’s so hard to get non deposit bonus now. I’ve deposited a ton, and I’m denied, said cause I have to use my crypto deposit bonus ! I don’t use crypto?

1 Like

A non-deposit bonus on Bodog? Lol Good luck.

2 Likes

Maybe they have been taking a bath. Perhaps many customers, winners and especially losers have left bodog, fed up with all the technical glitches. The screws have been tightened.

I don’t know a lot about cryptocurrency, but I wonder if the BTC crash early 2022 could have been an influence after Bodog pushed most of their players to use cryptocurrency exclusively.

Yep I used to get them all the time as a vip player. I have deposited a lot with now withdrawals and get diddly squat so they definitely changed there structure so brutal. Anyone else??

2 Likes

well they have definitely changed the structure and that is without a doubt, but I think all of our issues are that they refuse to give any info when the changes have been made. The agents instead bring up quotes from their terms and conditions (I am sure everyone active has had an agent do this) that mention a variety of points on why a bonus is not available. The agents themselves don’t even know their own terms and conditions time and time again and I think if they are restructuring the bonus system then the only fair thing to do is to let your players know. What we expected in December has obviously changed to what we expect now but if you let your players know that the guidelines have changed for your bonus system then tell us rather than try to hide the fact. I would not be surprised if in the future this forum got removed as new players probably read this info and do not play here but you never know what the owners at bodog are doing. So unpredictable

4 Likes

Definitely alot of negative on the forum and on social media, rightfully so. Probably explains the few posts moderators do on the subject, it’s embarrassing and going to chat is pointless now (no pun intended :rofl: )

2 Likes

It’s actually so ridiculous, this was something Bodog used to offer and they completely cut it out for me. I’ve lost way too much for them to now start acting stingy and continuously ask me to keep playing to unlock these bonuses. I have deposited a shit ton of money.

2 Likes

What is the point of gambling on this website if you literally receive no extra incentives or rewards besides deposit bonuses. I have deposited more than double the amount that I have withdrawn from my account in the last 31 days, but have yet to receive a penny in non deposit bonuses. Used to receive plenty of bonuses based on my deposit tendencies, but now it seems like Bodog has stopped caring about the loyalty of their player base. Can someone from Bodog prove this statement wrong?

5 Likes

No. Its hit rock bottom here.